Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!
I am new to the forum and just got my first V-Star. It looks pretty sweet, but doesn't run :(
Look out for lots of stoopid questions!

T

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
I've have found that it helps to put war paint on your face and dance around a fire and sacrifice a goat before trying to start it.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
All that BS and sarcasm aimed at the new guy and not one of them had the courtesy to say 'hello' or 'welcome'. . . I LOVE THIS PLACE:D

BTW. Welcome to the forum. We will make your new project a fun experience if you need help and feel like asking any questions. Even if it's not running the pic police will be along shortly:eek:

·
Registered
1,620 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Hi!
I am new to the forum and just got my first V-Star. It looks pretty sweet, but doesn't run :(
Look out for lots of stoopid questions!

T
Welcome to the bored! As stated, get a pic of your ride on here, and vote for Bike-o-the-month (BOTM) before bevo has a coronary!

And there is no such thing as stoopid questions---just stoopid people on here that will lead you in every direction but the correct one!

btw--have you tried riding it down a hill? Just make some motor sounds and it's almost as fun! :D

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome to our humble home away from home.I never get bored here way too much fun. So you better have a sense of humor. Sparkyd must have taken too many meds he's not talking to straight.As for the rest of us well you will soon find out.
Give us some details about your issues and someone will chime in with help.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I'm not bored on this board, anybody bored here besides roxtar?
I am bored at work today so I get to spend more time than usual on this board!

Thanks wart, didn't figure I could slip that past you!

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
OK newb you were warned. Rule 59673 on page 3495 states on para 234 sub 2 that " all newbs with rides that don't run shall post a pic of said ride and give more info on what the problem is". Rule 59674 on page 3596 states that "Check that the tank is filled with liquid gas versus gaseous stuff.

Welcome to the funny house and post often :)

·
Registered
251 Posts
I'm pretty new here, but welcome. Don't let these guys fool you.
If you lump them altogether in one room, they'll be able to tell you just about anything you want to know...
...and sometimes quite a bit that you'd be better off not knowing.

...btw--have you tried riding it down a hill? Just make some motor sounds and it's almost as fun! :D

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
And there is no such thing as stoopid questions---just stoopid people on here that will lead you in every direction but the correct one!
That's NOT my fault! My pants were already down when the goat walked in and the peanut butter wasn't mine:mad:

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Welcome to the bored! As stated, get a pic of your ride on here, and vote for Bike-o-the-month (BOTM) before bevo has a coronary!

btw--have you tried riding it down a hill? Just make some motor sounds and it's almost as fun! :D
Yeah, a big hill works fine! Makes your hair blow good in the wind(if you got any) Makin them good straight pipe sounds makes folks look at you a little funny, but it is still fun till you gotta push it back up the hill, and then do it again:D

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
I think we ran em off.What da ya think? Ya so we're a liitle on the crazy side.It's what makes this forum tick,twitch,fart and purr.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Sure it was all you bevo with that howdy.Maybe he had a bad southern experience.Maybe he say Deliverance.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
the first thing i said was "howdy". where i come from, that means the same thing
In some countries 'howdy' means- "i want to eat your children". You should have thought that one thru first bevo:mad:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Howdy!
And thanks for the warm, slightly psychotic welcome.
I like the hill idea unfortunately in S Florida, its flat, otherwise I would be coasting down one right now yelling Yee Haw!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts