Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I'm new to the forum. Ive been riding a 2012 xvs 650 custom since January. Before that I'd ridden dirt bikes a bunch as a kid.
I don't usually fit in so great with other motorcycle folks. Different priorities, attitude, and ideas than your more typical rider. Hopefully you guys wont hate me too much.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Welcome John from Las Vegas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
139 Posts
Welcome here from socal... good people and good advice on here... alot of weirdos on here too all good peeps... your in good company here...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
6,086 Posts
Welcome to the forum John, don't be too hard on yourself, everyone has their own nitch. We're just a friendly group that enjoys riding and sharing suggestions and ideas. We're big on pics here so please share some of your 650 with us and ride safely!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Welcome from eastern Canada John. The 650 is a great bike and you found the best forum, with plenty of friendly and helpful members. No one is going to judge you here.

·
Registered
5,436 Posts
"I don't usually fit in so great with other motorcycle folks."

motorcycle riders usually dont conform to the expectations of other people, so this makes you the rebel amongst rebels :^)

You got to be a little weird ride a motorcycle. I look up to people like Glenn Curtis (his museum is a nice afternoon ride from my house).

Google him, and then try to tell us you dont fit in.

·
Super Moderator
4,621 Posts
Welcome from Houston, Texas. Ride often and safe.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts