Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Just introducing myself on here. Bought a 2014 V-Star 1300 deluxe with a whopping 1,600 miles on it. So far really like the bike. Here's a pic of my bike. Where do you go for buying goodies for your bikes?

Attachments

·
Registered
245 Posts
Welcome from the frozen North Canada !! Thanks for the pics too..
there are lots of vendors online depending where you are and what your looking for.
You could even start looking in the Classifieds forum here :)

Depending on what you want to do I'm sure lots have information to help or suggestions.

I hope to be on 2 wheels soon but mother Nature.. well shes not getting a Christmas card this year so far..LOL

·
Super Moderator
6,414 Posts
Hello all,

Just introducing myself on here. Bought a 2014 V-Star 1300 deluxe with a whopping 1,600 miles on it. So far really like the bike. Here's a pic of my bike. Where do you go for buying goodies for your bikes?

Welcome to the forum from East Tennessee. Nice intro and with pics! Great looking bike there. There’s many places to shop for parts and accessories. I’ve eBay, Amazon, Cycle Gear, Biker-Haven, and many others. I suggest shopping around for your best pricing and availability. Ride safely!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
124 Posts
Nice choice!
I'm sure you will have many years of enjoyment with that bike.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Last October, I ordered forward foot pegs for my 650 classic. 2 weeks ago, I sent an e-mail to the seller who is in China. I got an answer almost right away, telling me that another set of foot pegs are on the way. No problem.....too much snow up here in northern Quebec...maybe be able to ride by mid-April. The cost for the foot pegs.....14 dollars U.S. If they arrive and are of good quality, I will order more stuff from China. I am looking at buying Kuryakyn grips from the chinese seller.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,505 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts