Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I got my 2012 V-Star 1300 Memorial Day weekend and have almost 2500 miles on it. This is my second bike, first Yamaha. I started riding 4 and half years ago on a 750 Shadow. I love the size and seat of the 1300. I am so much more comfortable than on my Shadow. And of course the increased power makes riding so much smoother. I've been to Delmarva Bike Week in Ocean City and Salisbury, MD. That included riding over the Bay Bridge - over 4 miles long and 200 feet high. Wow, was it windy! I look forward to following this forum.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome to the forum eh. The 1300 is one sweet ride from what I've read and heard. You should post a pic or two of it cause the folks won't believe the custom paint job you have on it. The pink fish scales on the turquoise base is just phenominal :D. Post often, ask questions if you have them and join in on the fun.

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Pink fish scales and turquoise? Yup, that's what I'm picturing, too. Without any hard evidence it's hard to believe it could be anything else. :p

·
Super Moderator
6,086 Posts
Hi, and welcome to the forum. My co-worker ole miss fans said to tell you "hotty toddy", lol. Dont worry tho, im a USC guy. Im with sparkn and Corsair, cant wait to see the pink fish scales and turquoise paint job. Ride safe and post often.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts