Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All! Just purchased a new 950T today to replace the wifes V Star 650 which was totaled by a little old lady last week! Luckily, the wife wasn't on it when the lady "bumped' into it in a parking lot and did $5500 damage to it. We've had 3 new Yamaha's since 2004. 2004 Majesty 400 which was upgraded to a 2007 V Star 650 and then the forced upgrade to the new 950....what a sweet bike!

·
Registered
821 Posts
Welcome! And congradulations on your purchase of the best motorcycle in the world.;)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank You!

I have to agree, but anything Yamaha builds is top notch. I'm a little biased as my father owned a Yamaha dealership from 1972 thru 1986, so I was raised on the triple tuning forks! It's funny, but my personal bike now is a new 2011 Roadglide Ultra. Harley was always taboo when we had our store, so I had to experience it. I do enjoy the Harleys, but when it came time to find a bike for the wife, it had to be a Yamaha. I wanted a motorcycle that would be stone reliable, handle good and I'd never have to "work on it". The Star line has definitely filled the bill.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome aboard cheesyrider tell the wife congrats on the new scoot.We won't hold it against if you ride an hd we all have our own little quirks lol.

·
Administrator
13,276 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts