Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone
just picked up a 03 v-star 1100 classic ? (I think it is anyway )
just got this bike yesterday and have no clue what it is I think it is a classic but all the badges have been pulled off and been repainted by a p o
so how do I go about finding out what model I have

just wanted to say hi and I look forward to being on this forum and getting to know more about my bike

·
Registered
120 Posts
The classic has a full fender front and back, the custom has a small front fender and a kinda chopped off back fender... Welcome to the nuthouse!! Post some pics

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
782 Posts
Welcome to the crazy train. Post up some pictures and we will be able to tell you what kinda bike. Also we can tell you what mods need to be made with your money.,
Please feel free to ask question.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome aboard ;) I agree with the rest. Give us some pics and we could tell you what it used-to-might-could-be :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well lets give you a little background on me LOL

19 years ago I had a major accident in Germany came off a 85 kwack on the autobahn (no one likes to hear this but its the past and i'm still alive ) but it did stop me from getting back on a bike for along time till last year

back in 01 I moved from England to the place I'm at now in Missouri
got married and had kids

last year the ol lady had health problems and I needed something to take my mind off things so a little 1979 XS400 came to me begging to be rebuilt.. I did everything got it back on the road and was going to sell it LOL but the bug bit my a$$ again and I rode that bike all over and still have it,

now I got this 03 v-star this weekend needs some TLC but I will get it done
needs driving light replaced and headlight surround

mods I don't know just yet looking for ideas and it's going to be repainted
ideas feel free to give me some LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts