Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey! I just purchased a new 2012 V Star 950 last week and love it. I already put 400 miles on it.

I am looking into getting a new exhaust, intake, and fuel processor for it. The only thing I'm not sure about is what exhaust I want. I have narrowed it down to 3.

1. Samson WarLord II Cannons
2. Freedom Performance Sharp Curve Radius Chrome Exhaust
3. Vance & Hines Big Radius 2-Into-2 Exhaust

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome MC. You can't get any of those items until you post a pic of that bike. All the dealers have been advised of this and will not sell you the Freedom exhaust ;).

Tell us about yourself, like how long you been ridin, how long was your last cop chase and why only 400 miles.

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I already have a dealer that I get great prices from. I was simply looking for recommendations. May I ask, why won't they sell the freedom exhaust?

I've been riding 3 years. First bike was a 2000 Honda Shadow ACE 750. The 400 miles are mainly city. So it's a lot of hours but not as many miles as I would like. ;)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I dont have a website to host images to post in the thread. I was leaning towards the freedom, but I haven't heard much on the quality of them.

·
Administrator
13,280 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've done both polls already lol. Those pipes do sound good.... :)

·
Registered
782 Posts
Welcome to the crazy train. I hope you enjoy the bike. Sounds like you are on a mission to get sme cool parts. If you don't want set up a account with one of the photobucket sights maybe you can email one of us a picture so we can post. Tis will get the hound dogs off you. If you ever want to meet up and ride southern mi , northern in let me know.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
will do! I have no issue hosting my own images, but I will wait to set that up after I make the changes to the bike.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts