Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm new here, 14 years riding, mostly sportbikes until now.

Had the itch to build something so I bought my very first cruiser (and first Yamaha), a 2006 V star 650. I have had it about two weeks, and this forum has come up time and time again with search results to what I am trying to do, and more info about my bike than any other place. So I thought I would hop in and share what I am doing, and see what kind of feedback I can get, along with learning as I go~

·
Super Moderator
6,091 Posts
Hi Falx, welcome to the forum from East Tennessee.
You've picked a great place to learn and share. Lots of 650 members here. Please share some pics of your ride, and ask all the questions you'd like. Ride safely!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Welcome Falx, from southwestern PA. Congrats on yer new acquisition. You've come to a great place to learn and share information. In my opinion, the best place because you'll get a lot of feedback on yer questions. A lot of fine people here willing to share and help out when they can. Post up some pics of yer ride when ya get a chance. And maybe some of yer progress?

·
2,246 Posts
Welcome from Eastern Canada. Sounds like a nice bike. I'm with the others, love to see some pics.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
4,660 Posts
Welcome from Houston, Texas. Ride often and safe. It's always fun making it your own ride.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts