Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys,

I'm Sean. I just picked up a 2005 V-Star 1100 Custom (midnight) with, get this, 5k miles! So far, I'm really pleased with the bike and look forward to getting to know a new rider community. The folks over at Badweb (a Buell forum) were great, and hope to cultivate the same friendships here.

Previous bikes include:

2006 Buell Ulysses
2000 HD Sportster 883 Custom Conversion
1982 Honda CB 1000

Pagsta 50 :confused:
Yamaha Jog w/88c kit (Stood wheelies!)

·
Administrator
13,705 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Hello Sean! Phew, for a second there I thought you bought a Victory! And the new Vegas is a sweet bike. :D

Welcome to the bored! ;)

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
Hi guys,

I'm Sean. The folks over at Badweb (a Buell forum) were great, and hope to cultivate the same friendships here.
Welcome to the 4M!
You wont need to do any friendship cultivating, it just grows wild on this 4M.

So if I understand your intro, you are a new rider from Vegas. Too bad because I'd give a New Vegas a try, the current Vegas didn't work out for me as I had hoped it would.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
"To cultivate one must plant" or as it is written in the book of newb "To cultivate on must post ..." Pics that is. The 1100 is one sweet ride and it's very dependable. don't quite get it when folks by such a nice ride and leave it in the garage as eye candy for the neighbours.

Oh well their loss I guess.

Welcome to the forum, ride safe and keep the shiny side up (and out of the garage :D )

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
"To cultivate one must plant" or as it is written in the book of newb "To cultivate on must post ..." Pics that is. The 1100 is one sweet ride and it's very dependable. don't quite get it when folks by such a nice ride and leave it in the garage as eye candy for the neighbours.

Welcome to the forum, ride safe and keep the shiny side up (and out of the garage :D )
Post here or in "pics of your ride?"

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
[/IMG]

Yeah I can't believe I got this for $3,400 with 5k miles on it. I think the 10k service on a harley is nearly as much

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome to the the best forum around.Great looking scoot you picked up.I like the clean naked look. Ride safe and keep the shiny side up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts