Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I got the 2003 vstar 1100 classic in January 15 for a steal with 40,000 miles on it. I put in a mustang seat and arm rest for my girl.

I hope to get some input about oil filters because I can't seem to find it anywhere here about the perf-form oil relocate kit oil filters. Does anyone know what kind of oil filters I should be getting for perf-form oil relocate kit?

IMG_20150721_180340.jpg
IMG_20150721_180311.jpg

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
Can't help with the oil filter but I love the bike, it looks great. What color is it? I can't tell for sure.

LoupGarou

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is maroon and tan!! I'm got to take better photos of the bike with lots of sun shining on it. But definitely needs an oil change. I don't know why I'm only getting about 110 miles before I switch to reserve gas tank. I thought this beast would get about 130 miles before the switch to reserve.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
I hope to get some input about oil filters because I can't seem to find it anywhere here about the perf-form oil relocate kit oil filters. Does anyone know what kind of oil filters I should be getting for perf-form oil relocate kit?

View attachment 46609
View attachment 46617
Click the link in my signature.....everything you need to know about your 1100 is in there....including all your filter info.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts