Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Yamaha VStar 650
287 Posts
Welcome for Southern Indiana - you have picked one of the best bikes to turn into a bobber! There are a lot of us who own bobbed 650's on here so make sure to have a poke around to see what everyone else has going on... Ride safe!

·
Super Moderator
2,606 Posts
Welcome from Sacramento, Ca. We would love to see pics of your bike.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
7,652 Posts
Welcome from Houston Texas. Glad you joined us. Here's a few interesting threads to check out when you get a chance.

Go to last page for current hunt :

Ride often and safe.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Hey all, I just recently bought a 2007 Vstar 650. I eventually want to do a bobber build on it but for now I want to get the bike in perfect running condition. I have a lot to learn about bikes but am eager to get into getting my hands dirty.
welcome from western New York and another '07 VS650 owner. Happy to have you.... visit often.

·
Registered
2002 v star custom
77 Posts
When I was on a weekend pass from " great mistakes " I had a ( horse ) mounted Chicago cop direct me to the best surf-n-turf in town, money no object. Sent me to an Irish pub in the northwest corner of the city. $28.00 and GOOD. Can't remember the year, but it was the year that Great Lakes naval Base ( boot camp ) banned cig smoking by un- graduated recruits. And it took effect on April 1st of that year. Some thought it was a joke. . . Until they got busted.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
I remember when I was in boot at Great Mistakes, people who had never smoked before took up smoking to get the smoke break.
I got out 6 months after they eliminated beards, 9 1/2 yrs with a beard and 6 months without it. I was at sea on January 1, 1985 when I had to cut it. We sure had a lot of new faces in the squadron.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts