Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello - new 2010 Vstar 1100 Custom owner from NB Canada. Bought bike a couple months ago and have really enjoyed riding after away from it for many years. Look forward to discussing bike options with fellow riders.

Gotta go ride...fall is in the air

·
Registered
91 Posts
welcome maritimer, i am the same way.i got my 04 star 1100 classic at the end of may and it has been 30 years sense i had a road bike.compared to what i use to ride the vstar is a totally different beast in feel,sound and handling.i took my bike in last thursday and had a tire put on front.left the bike there so the mechanic could ride it and just give it a once over.the vibration and engine noise i am not use to and wanted to make sure what i was feeling and hearing was ok.he said the bike is running good and what you feel and hear is normal. vstar motors are noisy but if maintained well they can go 100.000 miles. so that made me feel better.
ride smart ride safe

·
Registered
35 Posts
Welcome fellow Maritimer! I was born and raised in Northern NB, living in Ontario now. Love my V Star 950T - just put 4800kms on her, riding down through Blue Ridge. Not a problem or a complaint the whole 12 days!

·
Registered
794 Posts
Welcome! :D Enjoy the riding while you can :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts