Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Day All,

Just sold my 2005 HD Road King, 93 Gold Wing, and 2007 Honda 1100 Spirit and hopefully bought a combination of all three; a 2013 1300 Star Deluxe. First Yamaha since my 1974 175 enduro. Been riding for over 40 years. Put alot of miles in the saddle every year. Between commuting everyday and long road trips, my bikes are not trailer queens. That said, I just retired after 37 years in the Coast Guard and now have the time and resources to explore of this great country. Look forward to reading your posts and gleening (stealing shamelessly) your ideas and recommendations. See you on the backroads.
Dave

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
Welcome aboard DJ!

I think you'll find the 1300 Deluxe is quite a fine ride, and rather favored by the group here. Of course, we all would likely lust over your ride, if only we could see a pic or two. Any chance they gave you a digital camera as a retirement gift? :D

Let us know where you are located and where you plan to ride, some of us just might join you!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Didn't realize that Star made a coast guard special edition retirement paint scheme. Must be real nice. Show us a pic or two of that fine ship of yours. Don't be shy and post often, especially the trips you go on. If you give us your CC info, we will endeavour to mod your bike to best of our abilities and taste :D.

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts