Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I'm Dan. After about 18 years without a bike (I used to ride a Kawasaki GPX750) I was pleasantly surprised to be gifted a 2000 VStar Custom with only 3200kms on the clock by my dad. He bought it new in 2000 and due to illness barely got to enjoy it, and now he gave it to me for xmas last year. I feel like I was made for it. I love it. I've been getting a few accessories for it to customise to my liking. Dad never had anything more than the stock model. Anyway, here's a photo of it with just a new fender tip. I'll post a new photo with it all blinged out soon. Pleased to meet you all.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Welcome Dan! Nice bike.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome to the 4m Dan. Very nice picture,well done. I'm wondering if all the star bikes are the same color down under? The last aussie that signed up had the same color and aussielad on here has the same color. Just wondering.Ride safe and keep the shiny side up.

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
Welcome! This forum is haven to several other colonials, some of whom have publicly admitted to being direct descendants of criminals:):):)

(But that's fine, we allow Texans, too...:():D

·
Registered
159 Posts
Welcome Valstar!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts