Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

After riding off and on for the last 45 yrs and steady riding the last 13 yrs (all Kawasaki's) I decided it was time to try something new so I am now the proud owner of a new Strat "S", no pics yet as I am waiting for dealer to install new handlebars and passing lights. It's the Black Cherry color. I only sat on the bike and heard it run, did not ride it. I have total faith that I will love the way it rides and have not been looking forward to a bike like this in a long time.:)

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
Hey Guys,

After riding off and on for the last 45 yrs and steady riding the last 13 yrs (all Kawasaki's) I decided it was time to try something new so I am now the proud owner of a new Strat "S", no pics yet as I am waiting for dealer to install new handlebars and passing lights. It's the Black Cherry color. I only sat on the bike and heard it run, did not ride it. I have total faith that I will love the way it rides and have not been looking forward to a bike like this in a long time.:)
Congratulations on obtaining the finest ride in the finest color ever built. Coming from the Kaw herd, you'll appreciate the lower CG and balance of the Strat and really love the color. The 1854cc engine room will make you forget anything else you've ever ridden (well...maybe not everything:)) and you'll revel in the luxuriant color. Enjoy the touring handlebars and the finely tuned ride.

...and did I mention the superb color?:D:D:D

·
Administrator
13,705 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome aboard soon to be fellow liner rider. Wise choice in bikes and you won't be disappointed. Well maybe one thing the color. Sorry to tell you but grey is the one to have.Congrats on the new bike, they are a blast to ride.Ride safe and keep the shiny side up.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like the color silver on a bike but didn't have a choice. I live in Arkansas, any fellow bikers here????

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Among the goats, chickens and hogs (not the football team) there are creatures that walk upright ------ and most of us have all our teeth------ LOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts