Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok.... for too long i have been gettin the wrong end, most times i get taken to the cleaners at service time, get sold stuff i dont need, replace parts that are still good and enough "free advice" to write a bike repairs book for blond dummies! I am hoping that by joining here over time i can compare, confirm what i get fed!.... i hope that the folks here are at least somewhat unbiased and focused on the issues rather than trying to seduce me....(too far?)... but its really tough to be a female biker today without the masses trying to either impress me or simply bs me.... Please accept my apologies first... No I dont know anywhere near as much as i should, i learned to ride dirt bikes, my brothers and my dad fixed em, i learned to ride street bikes, and still my brothers and dad worked on them.. the i got the big cruiser and i lost them all ... so i am kinda lost, and now i am just getting the stratoliner s..... i can ride as easy as walking and keep up to pretty much everyone,.. but i just dont get it mechanically or technically.... so by next week with the strato(2009) i will be officially over my head with new ideas on about how to set it up.
Again I apologize in advance when i cant get it, and have to ask again.. but i am a slow learner..... and yes i love to go fast!!!
yes i know i went tooooo far and talked tooo much...
SL.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Welcome to the 4M Sharon Leanne. Lots of good advice and great ideas here. We love pics of new members bikes, so post them up. Ride safe.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome aboard, and there are plenty of helpfull people here with experience working on their Strats :D

·
Registered
317 Posts
Welcome to the 4M, lot's of helpful people here.. Enjoy the Strat I know I have:)

Ride safe

1 - 7 of 7 Posts