Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I'm new here.:) I'm not new to biking, I've had a few bikes. I've been lurking here for a short time and finally registered!:cool:

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome from across the provicial border. since you lurked a short time you surely have noticed that this "is" the forum to be part of. Please tell us more on what you ride and post some pics to.

Hope to see you on the road next summer. Ride safe and keep the shinny side up.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome aboard.It's about time you stop lurking and join the funny farm.

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
Welcome to the 4M

Yep this is the funny farm by golly.
And standing just over yonder there is Ole farmer Springer, see him? Right there next to the chopping block with the double bit axe covered in blood splatter and feathers. So stay inside the coop and do as he says. :D

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the warm welcomes!
I ride an 05' V star 1100 Custom Midnight Edition
Got it this spring with 21,000kms now has 32,000kms
Have added Mustang Seat, highway bars and pegs, Memphis shades fats windshield (thinking about going to a batwing), saddlebags. I just replaced the tires with Metzlers ME 880 great riding tire but still not sure they have the same traction as what I'm used to. I posted some pics in the album, sorry I'm still learning to navigate on here.

Attachments

·
Registered
199 Posts
Welcome! I am glad you came out of the front yard bushes and decided to come in for a cup of coffee! There is a lot to learn on here all while having a great time!

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
I think you will be happy with the set of Metz ME880's. I had them on my previous bike and they had that cruiser on rails in the turns. The price was the short life of the rear tire. After only 6K it had cords showing left of the center.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts