Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I purchased a 2005 vstar 650 about a year ago. I have installed the blue collar bobber kit and am pleased with the results. I will post some pics as soon as I am able. It is a fun bike and I do all the work on it myself. I have some tech questions but will wait until I can post in the appropriate forum.

Aside from radically changing the aesthetics, I have not done much performance wise. I installed V & H Cruiser exhaust with wrap. K and N air cleaner and re-jet kit.

Thanks in advance for all the help I may need in the future.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just own the one. I came into bikes last year. Learned how to ride 25 years ago on a Honda XR80. My wife passed from cancer and I wanted something to work on. I have been very pleased with the Yamaha thus far. Thanks for the welcomes!

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
I just own the one. I came into bikes last year. Learned how to ride 25 years ago on a Honda XR80. My wife passed from cancer and I wanted something to work on. I have been very pleased with the Yamaha thus far. Thanks for the welcomes!
Idle time sucks:( I'm sorry:eek:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the kind words. I was going to replace my plug wires but found out that it will be a debacle (see vstar section.) Next up is to relocate ignition and some other cheap mods.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts