Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone i just bought a 08 V Star 1100 classic and need lots of help but i can't post on the main. I have questions on the biggest tire installed on a vstar classic and what oil to use etc...

·
Super Moderator
6,086 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. Corsair is our forums foremost 1100 expert. Hes more than happy to answer any tech questions you may have. The only requirement is to send us your best pic of your bike, and your best local bbq recipe from Guam. Ride safe and post often!

·
Registered
890 Posts
Welcome to the forum from here in Northwest Illinois, USA. Glad to have you join us and look forward to reading your posts and seeing pics of your 1100. Post often and ride safe.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome to the forum eh. The 1100 is one great machine as is. But once you make it your own, it become a perma grin thing of beauty. Make sure you ask your questions in the star forum where it'll be seen by many and answered by some. The answers may even relate to the topic :D. Post often, share stories, post pics of that beautiful place you live in and your blow fish soup recipe.

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts