Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, just saying hey from Indiana. just bought an 02 1100 silverado and thought I'd find out some info about mods and tips on here.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Sugar Bear says welcome to a neat forum. Always glad to welcome a fellow Hoosier rider:cool: This place is chock full of fun, funny and very knowledgeable folks, you can learn about anything you want to know, plus some things you may not want to know:eek:;):D:D As Farmall said, lots of 1100 riders here. Have thick skin, roll with the flow, join in, have fun, and ride safe.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Welcome in Klevitt!

·
Registered
923 Posts
Howdy Klevitt. I'm one of those 1100 riders that farmall was mentioning. There's a ton of great information here and we always have some laughs.

·
Registered
126 Posts
From a FORMER Hoosier, to a present Hoosier... welcome. I'm no 1100 expert, but you'll find good help from somebody around here.

What part of Indiana are you at? I grew up in Greensburg and moved away 1.5 years ago after a good run of 23 years.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hi Klevitt72
Welcome to the forum, I think you will find lots of mods and into on the 1100 here, I frequent a lot of forums and from what I have seen here it is one of the most visited forums on the net.:)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hello Klevitt72,

I'm new to the forum also. There is a lot of info. here. Check the gallery and post your ride. There is a lot of nice bikes here and the riders may know something you would like to know. I'm a firm believer in custom and original with a nod to the 70's.

Ride hard, Ride free... You know who said it.

mike

·
Registered
47 Posts
Sorry for the miss quote. Peter Fonda rode FREE in Easy Rider. He also was in in Wild Hogs
and stated as Damien Blade to "ride hard or stay at home."

I'll try to do better next time. Pharmaceutical is a big word where did you learn that?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts