Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How's it going everyone here I'm new to this forum stuff but thought I'd give it a try. I'm a new rider again. It's been 5 Yrs since I rode last and it has been friggen awesome to get back in the saddle let me tell ya. But since that wonderful day shes broke down. I think my starter clutch has gone out. Just wondered Has anyone done this themselves? If so I would be much abliged for the help. Love the sight there is so much to look through and so much info. Hope to hear from y'all soon. Till then keep the rubber side down. You guys ride safe, while mine is stuck in the garage.

·
Super Moderator
13,061 Posts

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome aboard :)

There is a (couple?) thread(s) about the starter clutch with lots of good info. I believe one of our members even does a walk-thu of the fix. Unfortuneately i don't recall who. I am lucky enough to not have the starter clutch curse (knocking on wood) :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome aboard :)

There is a (couple?) thread(s) about the starter clutch with lots of good info. I believe one of our members even does a walk-thu of the fix. Unfortuneately i don't recall who. I am lucky enough to not have the starter clutch curse (knocking on wood) :D
Thanks I did find one on it this was a big help. Now all I got to do is find the money do it before winter. Lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts