Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone! I joined just in time to put my bike to bed for the winter. Looking forward to a short winter. wink, wink! I have a 06 Stratoliner and my girl's V-star 650 classic. I'm glad I found you, I learned more in the last 20 minutes here, than in a season of riding.

·
2,468 Posts
Welcome from the Maritimes, Big Ru. Glad you joined us. Lots of helpful and knowledgeable people here.

Just Sta-Biled and stabled my 1100 for the winter as well, so I'm also crossing my fingers for a short winter. April feels awful far away right now!

Love to try a Strat someday - beautiful bikes. And the 650 is a great ride as well. We may look for one for my wife next spring.

We love pics here so post some of both bikes when you can!

·
Super Moderator
6,364 Posts
Hi Big Ru, welcome to the forum from East Tennessee. I’m getting close to putting my 950 up for hibernation as well. Also hoping for a short winter as well. As NorthernRider eluded to, please share some pics with us, we love them here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hi Big Ru and welcome to our forum. I just winterized and put my 950T on lift for winter, as well. Maybe with all the weather changes this year, we might begin our 2018 riding season earlier? Do you have any pictures? YammyV

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,337 Posts
Welcome from Houston, Texas. I'm lucky as we ride all year in Houston. Ride often and safe.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Hi Big Ru. Glad you joined us. One thing winter is good for is making plans. I'd like to say and saving grace money, (maybe once Christmas is over!)

I'm in Massachusetts. So bike is on battery tender with fuel treatment. Hoping for some fluke warm day to take it out on.

Welcome to the forum.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts