Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all...new guy here checking in from Connecticut. Not a new rider but coming off of a 10 year break and also coming over to the cruiser world from a rice rocket. I've had my 650 for about 2 months now. She's pretty stock at the moment other than the seat that I chopped up myself but I'm looking to making plenty of my changes to my lady.

Attachments

·
Registered
794 Posts
Welcome oh blue one :D Give us your cc details and I guarantee that you will get modded out in no time! Just as a heads up the guys on this forum are pic/info whores so a few more pics and a little more info like what the sport bike was, what you do for a living and fun and maybe even a pic of the old bike if you still have one?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I must admit, M'Lady, i'm quite the pic whore myself lol....I get all giddy when i see pics of shiny chrome, paint jobs, exhaust...ooook let me relax i'm getting excited hahaha. My new baby is a 2004 Vstar 650 custom. I dont have any pics of the old bike from so long ago but it was a CBR 600. Feel free to jump in with any suggestions of what i should get started on with my 650

1 - 7 of 7 Posts