Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, only been riding for little over a year, can't believe what I've been missing out on all these years, Love it, all of it. Bought a v star 650 for first bike, done a few performance mods for more horsies and now converting it to a bobber style. Will post a few pics when it's all done. Can't wait to get back out on the road :)

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm enjoying the forum already there are some nice bikes on here. I'm heading to the US next year, hoping to do some riding while I'm there. Thanks for the welcome

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
Welcome to the 4M mate!
I'm not a big fan of all black bikes but your's looks good and with the all black paint, I am expecting it to look even better after you bob it. I'll be watching for your threads with your project.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks mate, yeah getting it all painted matte black and getting Hellbent for leather(one of my favourite priest songs) in old Judas priest style font (grey/silver) on the side of the tank. Got all the bike apart and waiting for everything to come back from paint shop. Will post pics in mod section when it's further along.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome aboard. Ride safe and keep the shiny side up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts