Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Dropping in to say hi... glad to come across this site.. just bought a 2001 V Star 1100 with 11,000 kms. on it.. have the stabilizer in it and need to remove the battery and get it on the maintenance charger.
Trying to figure out where the manual is and how to get the seat off... lots to learn.. cheers all :)

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
Hello and welcome to the 4M.

The manual is under the seat :D:D:D

Don't worry, eventually there will be an answer posted that will help you.....maybe.... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
570 Posts
Welcome to the forum. we all started out less than knowledgible about our bikes. Good luck. there is one bolt to hold the seat in place.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
and so I thank you.. found the tool kit that had oxidized somewhat.. will clean that up and replace a few wrenches with something that will work..
unfortunately the previous owner left it out in the "salt" air out here on the coast so now I have a lot of light pitting on the chrome... will have to work on that... its a shame as she is a nice looking bike..

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Now let's get down to the nitty gritty. You need to post a picture of your ride as soon as possible. It does'nt need to be RED but it would be faster if it was ;). And lastly, don't forget to go and visit our Canadian site lower down on the forum :).

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I did get a picture up in the photo area.. not sure how I managed that but.. there ya go..

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome aboard

1 - 9 of 9 Posts