Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone from Ontario, Canada. Just got myself a 2000 Star 1100 Classic. Love it! Lookin forward to learning about the bike from everyone! Safe travels!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Welcome! I have the same bike myself, and love it! Just installed a combo cigarette lighter/USB charger and 600w speaker system up, so the tunes are a-flowin'! Been riding mine as much as I can get out on it. How are you liking your ride so far?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
uploadfromtaptalk1439432927386.jpg so I'm hoping that the picture works. Sadly I dong have more. I took the windshield off. I like the minimal look but definitely will use it on long trips I think. Only thing I want to add is a set of driving lamps. I'll post more when I shine er up again!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome! I have the same bike myself, and love it! Just installed a combo cigarette lighter/USB charger and 600w speaker system up, so the tunes are a-flowin'! Been riding mine as much as I can get out on it. How are you liking your ride so far?
Awesome! Gotta love cruizin with some good tunes.. I do fer sure. I love this bike. Haven't been riding long but spent a few weeks on a Harley it was great but I think I love my star way better! USB/Charger might be a good addition tho.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts