Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
happy monday

hello to all of u out there. got a 2007- 1100 v star classic with under 2000 miles about a month ago, have had to wait to ride for it to get above freezing. did get to ride sat and sun of 250 miles. a little about my self,grew up on bikes, but gave up my yamaha 400 heritage special for wife and kids(25 years ago ) still have wife but empy nester.live in blanchester ohio , self employd and cant wait to ride again. cant wait to talk and to hear where the best places to ride.

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
Welcome to the group BusParts!

We appreciate the intro and history, but we're going to want to know more about the name "busparts." I'm guessing you're a collector of Asian Buspede Art. Am I right, or am I right, or am I right . . . .

Since you have so much time that you can't ride in the cold right now, use it to snap some pics of that sweet 1100 and post 'em up for us to drool. We like pics. Really. A lot.

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Bus, I'm having a second childhood too! I didn't ride when I was younger but now that my kids are 18 & 20 I learned to ride last year. Congrats on the new bike. PS, we all like pics!

·
Registered
782 Posts
Welcome to the group.. It's a great place to be. People have all sorts of advice and knowledge( have yet to find any useful j/k). Please post some pictures of your ride soon..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts