Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am a 52 year old novice. Just completed MTC training and will be getting my M1 endorsement in a couple of weeks.
Would like to add that I do have 10 years of riding experience, but that was over 20 years ago, in a different continent and country (India).
I am set on buying V star, and found this forum very useful to research.
Hope to be able to contribute to the forum at some point, but will be mostly asking some stupid questions for now.

·
Registered
2006 Stratoliner, 2014 Triumph Rocket III Touring, '81 XS650SH Project
920 Posts
Hello Mbhang and welcome from Virginia. Good luck on your VSTAR search!

My guess is, that if you can ride in India, the Bay area will be easy...

Reactions: Mbhang

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
8,641 Posts
Welcome from Houston Texas. Good choice on the safety course. There are many here that got back into riding after some time away. Here's a few intesting threads to check out when you get a chance:

Go to last page for current hunt:

Ride often and safe.

Reactions: faffi and Mbhang

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Welcome from Columbus, OH! As you already know there is a bunch of good information on this forum. But you will soon find out there are a bunch of great people also. Snoop around and enjoy!

Reactions: Mbhang

·
Super Moderator
2,870 Posts
Welcome from Sacramento, Ca. Maybe after all this craziness we can get together for a ride.

·
Super Moderator
7,391 Posts
Welcome from East Tennessee! Love to see some pics of your bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Welcome from East Tennessee! Love to see some pics of your bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don’t have a bike yet. Hopefully will have one in a couple of weeks. I should have mentioned that in intro. Short story, completed motorcycle training last weekend, i should have M1 endorsement in 2 weeks. Looking at 2 V stars that have been sitting in a garage for fe years with very low miles. Asked on forum which one to buy, and hopefully, will buy one once I have my License.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts