Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 175 Posts

·
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are less than 20 hrs from the Hall Of Fame Game. Bears vs Ravens. Who's your team? Lets talk as the season goes on, Of course the Raiders will go 16-0 as I say every year until we lose a game or more. But I have hope.

·
Super Moderator
6,407 Posts
Growing up in SoCal I was an LA Rams fan especially during the Fearsome Foursome days as a kid.
I also enjoyed watching the Raiders and KC Chiefs. Now that I’m much older I don’t have that one diehard team I root for anymore, yet I always pull for the underdog.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
I miss watching football, but I wrote them off over a year ago. Cancelled my NFL channel & Sunday Ticket when they started acting like a bunch of spoiled disrespectful brats.
They are entitled to their political opinions, but NOT IN UNIFORM! I and MILLIONS of other do not PAY to hear their political views. We pay to watch them play football... PERIOD.
I served 20 years and 2 wars to protect their right to be idiots and express their views; yet even though I laid my life on the line MANY times for freedom yet I was NEVER allowed to attend political rally or function or speak WHILE IN UNIFORM!!
If I couldn’t do it despite having EARNED that right, then these whining little pansies sure a heck DO NOT have that right either!
Their behavior is despicable and I will not support anything NFL until they show some decent respect.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I grew up in Montana and the Vikings were my team (Carl Eller was my favorite).
Then the Sea Hawks showed up and almost the whole state became Sea Hawk fans.
I moved to Arizona, nothing.
I moved to So Cal and the Rams left...
I moved to Colorado and am now a Broncos fan.

·
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I really love football, And I really respect your opinion ChiefGunner. But because 3 or 4 players out of 106 protest social injustice. Their not anti flag not anti military. Not one of them. If they were I would give up football.

·
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How about we just discus the field of play. Sorry bevo I didn't want it to go there even though I participated in it. Lets talk just field play. This is supposed to be a fun thread.

·
Registered
532 Posts
SKOL! VIKES!
Football means the riding season is winding down though. Not cool.
Riding season is not winding down. Just beginning.
I myself find watching endless hours of knuckleheads throwing a ball and running from one end of a field to another, pointless when I could be riding!

·
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I enjoyed the Gold Jacket Ceremony this evening. My favorite was Jerry Kramer. Rock star of the Packers.

·
Registered
360 Posts
I grew up in Montana and the Vikings were my team (Carl Eller was my favorite).
Then the Sea Hawks showed up and almost the whole state became Sea Hawk fans.
I moved to Arizona, nothing.
I moved to So Cal and the Rams left...
I moved to Colorado and am now a Broncos fan.
You lost me at "Then the Seahawks".....

·
Registered
360 Posts
The start of football is bittersweet. I love my Vikes but it means the riding season is winding down. I'm not ready!

1 - 20 of 175 Posts