Registered
5,661 Posts
They tried to kill MoonPie!

·
Registered
5,661 Posts
I dont think its right to peg OJs crimes on the Bills

when he was in Buffalo he was a decent guy

after he moved to Hollywood, started acting in movies, became a California man, then he was corrupted

Besides if Buffalo did not pick him, another team would

the thing that really would have been a mess is if Trump had successfully purchased the Bills franchise, back in 2015 or 2014
we would be living in a parallel universe now:

someone else would be president
and North Korea would have nuked Orchard Park....

·
Registered
260 Posts
we had Len Dawson in the hay day of the Chiefs, now we have Mahomes.......he is unbelievable.....I just wish there was some way we could get Burrows in New Orleans to learn under Brees to take over for him in a couple years.
I am a KC fan for AFC and a Saints fan for NFC....( grew up in KC and moved to Pensacola to escape snow and ride year round)

·
Registered
660 Posts
So, the Texans got beaten by the original Texans 🏈
Yep. Original Oilers got beat by the original Texans.

The two played each other for the AFL championship just before the Texans took off for KC. I remember wishing the Cowboys would leave town and the Texans would stay. Both Dallas teams played in the Cotton Bowl.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I am old enough , I was in the parade in K.C. when the Chiefs won their last Super Bowl......and it was the first time the Chiefs have won the Lamar Hunt trophy that was named for the man who was one of the founding owners of the AFL and owner of the Chiefs.....

·
Super Moderator
6,403 Posts
Now that we know who’s going to the Super Bowl, who will win it all?
I’ve avoided watching all season because of all the controversy, but I did watch the Titans/Chiefs game second half.
Since Monica is a die hard Packers fan, we started to watch their game. She told me to change the channel before she got to mad to fall asleep, lol.
I’m going with the Chiefs,24-23.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #138
Being a Raider fan I find it hard to root for the Chiefs. But Andy Reid deserves a Superbowl win after being a winning coach for such a long time. But being from NorCal a Niners win would make me happy.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I think Mahomes is going to run his butt off and score a win, he is hard to guard , if you pass block he will run , if you run block he will pass.........he is the best shortstop in the NFL...his Dad was in the MLB and was training his son for a career as a shortstop and he is a good one....

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
I knew there was something about Monica that i really like! Mahomes is the wild card. When he decided to run he made it look simple. I love Andy Reid and always root for him ever since he was a coach in Green Bay. If the 49rs win the supe rbowl i will shoot the TV.

121 - 140 of 175 Posts