Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

141 - 160 of 175 Posts

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Deeks,
This is how much of a fan she is a fan of the Packers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is awesome for when only the best will do.
The end of the season was a disappointment . But in all reality with a new rookie coach finishing 13-3 and going to the nfc championship game was a pretty good season.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Thought this would be good here...
A guy took his blonde girlfriend to her first football game. They had great seats right behind their team's bench. After the game, he asked her how she liked the experience. "Oh, I really liked it," she replied, "especially the tight pants and all the big muscles, but I just couldn't understand why they were killing each other over 25 cents." Dumbfounded, her date asked, "What do you mean?" "Well, they flipped a coin, one team got it, and then for the rest of the game, all they kept screaming was, 'Get the quarterback! Get the quarterback!' I'm like, hello? It's only 25 cents!"

·
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #148
I've been following the Bears as a Raider fan. We got Josh Jacobs with the 24th pick last year. Offensive rookie of the year. This year we get the 19th pick. Trading Mack saved us 143 million dollars and will get us some foundational players.

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
I don't hate the bears. They can't beat us so i don't worry about them. I was going to go into some kind of rant about it how i would rather ..............................but that might be considered tasteless.

·
Registered
260 Posts
This is a divorce Judge talking to a little bear:

Judge: do you want to live with your daddy?

Little bear: Oh no, my daddy beats me.

Judge :Who do you want to live with?

Little bear: I want to live with the Chicago Bears, they don't beat anyone.

🏈 🏈 🏈 🏈 🏈 🏈 🏈 🏈 🏈 🏈 🏈 🏈 Go Chiefs

·
Administrator
13,286 Posts
And Kaepernick is the real life Al Bundy , a failed quarterback selling shoes
Colin Kaepernick spent 6 seasons in the NFL collecting a 72TD/30Int ratio with over 12,000 passing yards and 2,300 rushing yards including 2 NFL QB rushing records, earned a Pro Bowl*, led his team to two consecutive NFC Championship games including a Super Bowl run, earned over $43M not including endorsement deals (OMG that Nike money), won his grievance suit against the NFL for colluding against him, and became the face of a cultural movement in the country. if that's "failing", then sign me up for some of that failure.

*couldn't find the year he one a Pro Bowl selection but 2 reputable sources claimed he did

·
Registered
260 Posts
I will not get into a political type discussion here on a motorcycle forum....but when you make that kind of money and want to throw away your career over a political idea is a failure in my eyes...make your money finish your football career, then become a political activist.

Now on to important things....

I have been waiting 50 years to say this again on Super Bowl Sunday.......GO CHIEFS....... 🏈

141 - 160 of 175 Posts