Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator - "Loose Nut" - Houston, Texas
2001 Vstar 1100 Classic (sold), 2006 HD Electra Glide Ultra Classic
13,934 Posts
The members on this forum are so much nicer than a certain other forum
Thanks to all that make this site what it is. Coming from a long time member, that's cool.

·
Premium Member
2008 Yamaha Road Star Silverado (Gray, hard bags, etc.)
1,106 Posts
I agree, this is a great forum. I think I might know the one you're referring to (maybe not though).

The hard part about the online world is that you can't read facial expressions and body language like you can in face to face dealings. Tone makes a big difference and all that is lost in text. I've been online for decades in some form or another and I've just learned how to navigate those waters. I may not always like the way someone conducts themselves but if the intention and knowledge is there I figure out a way to make it work. But that's just me.

·
Registered
6,110 Posts
Please PM me the name of the other forum, can't help but wonder. Thanks
I am not big on social media this web site is it. No facebook or twitter here. I was going to figure which one i was going to join and it was a "no brainer" (which is what i need). The people here are the reason to stay even if you get another brand of bike.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I am not big on social media this web site is it. No facebook or twitter here. I was going to figure which one i was going to join and it was a "no brainer" (which is what i need). The people here are the reason to stay even if you get another brand of bike.
Like you I don't do Farcebook, Twit-ter or instaham. Other than this I am on three different firearms forums and one lightly moderated, free for all political form I call the Forum for the Politically Insane and Nuclear Testing Range......... :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts