Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I ride a 2006 Triumph Rocket III (2.3L) and my wife has a 2008 Road Star 1700 Silverado. We ride with the Christian Motorcyclists Association, Humble Servants chapter out of Casa Grande, AZ (which means we ride all year).

As I do most of the work on her bike, I thought it would be a good idea to join this forum. The Rocket owners forum has been extremely helpful, since the Brits still can't design an electrical circuit.

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
will be interesting to hear what work you have done on the Roadstar - they seem to be pretty bulletproof.

as for electrical circuits, all those Ohms and Henrys and Farads.. imaginary power and electricity that goes back and forth in both directions... its all very mysterious! :^)

·
2,535 Posts
Welcome from Atlantic Canada (where I can only dream of riding all year around lol). Sounds like you've got a couple of nice cruisers. I'm looking to upgrade to a Roadie when the budget allows. As KCW mentioned, they are pretty bulletproof.

I think you'll find this forum very helpful - lots of friendly and knowledgeable members on here and I've never seen 'do a search - it's been asked before' when someone asks a question here. You might even get a link to another thread on it as well as an answer.

Post some pics of your rides when you get a chance. We love pics here!

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,537 Posts

·
Premium Member
281 Posts
Welcome to the forums from the Netherlands!

Great bikes, and great weather too - wow! As Northernrider mentions, please do share some pics!

Kind regards, Wim

1 - 9 of 9 Posts