Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow star riders!

OK, corny starting phrase is out of the way....

New guy here. Ive been a long time reader of the starbikeforums and have learned alot from many of you.

Scoot of choice, 2007 1100xvs Custom, Black Cherry. She's well equipped with many lovely extras.

I do have a few questions but will post in the correct thread sections.

-Mang

·
Registered
794 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Appreciate the warm welcomes guys!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
As requested, here is a pic of the scoot:

As shown : Cobra Pipes, Stage 2 Jet, Saddlemen Seat, Yamaha sissy bar and SB Brackets, Kuryakyn Flame ISO Grips, Completely debadged

Not shown : Saddlemen Highwaymen SB, Memphis shades quick disconnect windshield

Coming soon : Drag Bars, Silver powder coated forks for minor oxidation issues

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
Very nice scoot there Mang. If you plan on internal wiring of the drag bars, find the largest bar diameter you can. I put 1-1/2" drag bars (Carlini Super-Sweeps) on my previous bike and pulled the wires inside. It looks SOOOO much better with the wires inside the bars.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the tip Stratowart! Its a huge help as I'm still trying to decide which ones to purchase.

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
No problem, us MASSholes need to stick together. If you go to the "Motorcycle Modifications" section on this forum, I have a neverending catogorized list of links for various mod instructions. Check out this "Modification Finder" thread (it's a "sticky" thread). In there is a link to my very own internal handlebar wiring instructions (from a previous life on a different forum). And if you know of some D.I.Y. instructions that shold be added, let me know and I can add it to the list.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
There is certainly a lot of material there to reference for some future projects. Much appreciated!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts