Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I'm Matt from Texas. Just got a 02 1100 classic. Usually I'm a Honda guy but couldn't pass up the deal on this bike. Hope you guys can help me out if I need anything

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome to the forum Matt. I'm sure your going to love your pink with red wheels 1100 :D. Make sure you post a pic of this custom paint job; no one will believe me if you don't. You can rest easy because the folks on here are some of the best and are always willing to help out. Post often, tell us more about yourself and where your favorite ride spots are and your bbq pizza recipe.

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

·
Super Moderator
6,255 Posts
Hi Matt, welcome to the forum. Would love to see some pics of your 1100, especially if its even close to Corsair's description. Sounds like a bbq pizza would go well with the custom paint job. Ride safe and post often.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Welcome Matt!

I love seeing more Texans come along...I'm jealous of all the warm weather reports! (I miss home big time).

I would love to see a pic too!

·
Registered
890 Posts
Welcome to the forum from here in Northwest Illinois. Glad to have you join us Matt and look forward to reading your posts and seeing pics of that o2 1100. Post often and ride safe.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts