Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! New to starbikeforums, riding, and Yamaha! Just got my vstar 650 two days ago, and I am hoping to learn lots on the road, and in the forums!

-Nate

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HAHA of course, I will post a pic soon. I work in the medical field as a Biomed tech. I like to be outside as much as possible, paintball, snowboarding, and now riding. I took a beginners riding course in August. I recommend that to everyone new! I really learned a lot from it. I live in Vancouver, WA. Im really interested in the long rides! I wanna go as far north as Seattle, and as far south as Phoenix! And of course, my bike is RED :)

·
Registered
317 Posts
Hey RedStar, drive up a little further north to Whidbey this summer and lets do some riding!! Welcome to the 4M great people here. Enjoy & Be safe

·
Registered
37 Posts
Awesome. Another new rider on a 650. I'm beginning to not feel so out of place with all lifelong riders in here.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey RedStar, drive up a little further north to Whidbey this summer and lets do some riding!! Welcome to the 4M great people here. Enjoy & Be safe
YEAH! I was just reading the threads about this a day ago. Sounds great Im in for sure!

·
Registered
37 Posts
My Vstar 650 will always have a special little place in my heart. I love that thing! In my opinion, there is no better starter bike. Welcome!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts