Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, some of us forum members are getting together other than just the rally.
Today, @nurtaeff (Oscar) and his wife Oxana had a BBQ at their place. Toymaker was gonna be there but couldn’t make it.
We met at their house and Tim & Cat (you remember them from the last rally) were also there. We all rode down to a local zoo and had a great time with the animals.
I even got a “kiss” from “Stretch” the giraffe!

I also found out some other great news!! @nurtaeff (Oscar) is gonna be a DAD! That’s right.. Oxana is expecting in August and they said it’s a GIRL! CONGRATS you two! Although I have a hunch that this is going to probably curb their “appearance time” at this years rally. Such is parenthood.
Sorry to steal your thunder Oscar, but you’ve been WAY too quiet about this!

Long story short, it was a great time and awesome ride today had by all!
Thank you Oscar & Oxana for your kind hospitality. Also, a special thanks to Tim & Cat who paid for EVERYONE’s entrance into the zoo AND a bag of food for each person to feed the animals. So very nice of you! Let’s do it again soon!

·
Super Moderator
4,637 Posts
Sounds like a great time. A BIG Congrats to Oscar and Oceans. You could Bring Your new little one, either Tony or I could fix up a nice bassinet in our tour pack, the side to side rocking motion would put her fight to sleep. I made a sign to put on back of bike. What do you think?

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds like a great time. A BIG Congrats to Oscar and Oceans. You could Bring Your new little one, either Tony or I could fix up a nice bassinet in our tour pack, the side to side rocking motion would put her fight to sleep. I made a sign to put on back of bike. What do you think?

Cute Les! I could’ve used that back when I took my 4 y/o daughter riding.

·
Super Moderator
4,637 Posts
Dad, I can ride right here. Hand me my sunglasses.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts