Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love fall, so I ride whenever I can before the rains come. I rode last night to some church meetings and came out to go home to find a note on my motorcycle. "I bumped you bike and it fell over. I am sorry. xxx-xxx-xxxx number please call for insurance to repair damages." :mad: I looked and looked and looked. Turned on flashlight on my phone, a few other people came over and looked with me. Glad to say I now know where every ding, scratch and rust is, but I am livid. I call the number. No answer. I go home not finding any damage, but still curious. My daughter is laughing hard as I walk through the door. Did he get a hold of you? Did you call? I then know it was a practical joke. As the [person was doing it my daughter was leaving and told him "there is no joking with Dad's motorcycle." Any way my heart jumped out of my body last night. :|

·
Registered
5,436 Posts
If someone hit your bike and knocked it over, 98% of them would not be able to pick up a Vstar 1100 and put it back on the kickstand.

When you know for sure who put the note on your bike, get 5 guys and roll his car over on its roof,

then take the note, cross off "bike" and write in "car" and leave it on the door.

·
Super Moderator
4,621 Posts
I'm sure you didn't enjoy the experience but I like your daughter's since of humor.

·
Super Moderator
6,088 Posts
I’m glad it was only a joke as I’m sure id have been fretting like crazy, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,436 Posts
I would pin a note on the guys wife/GF....

I uhm... accidentally..... knocked....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts