Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

Who will be November's Bike of the Month?

• Antonio

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Jessright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • rrwebster3

• Star1300rider

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Boog

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Iccnt

• bpounds

• artsimmoneau

• bckfire101

• CBjamie

• random_guy

• kiko

• valiant

• madcopest

• Oldcomputech

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The November Bike of the Month contest is live. Please read carefully below.

THIS MONTH'S THEME:
Post any pic of your bike you want.
  • The last week of each month, a poll will be added to the thread with all the entries and you will have 7 days (or 5, depending on how quick I am to get the poll up and how well the thread is moving) to cast your vote.
  • You must own the submitted bike.
  • I would strongly suggest submitting pics with no people in it (dogs are fine) or at the least, crop them out of it.
  • Feel free to give a little backstory on your bike. Whether that be the modifications it has, how you came to own it, or just a fun story. Don't be afraid to share your bike's story.
  • If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second bike that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here.

Congrats to October's Bike of the Month winner, @Yamaha Pat!

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Plant

·
Registered
2014 Yamaha Stratoliner Deluxe
87 Posts
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Plant

This is my 2014 Yamaha Strat Deluxe, got her 5 weeks ago. I wasn’t even looking to buy a bike at the time but came across her and fell in love. Traded a 2011 Kawasaki Vulcan Vaquero in to get her. Now I did this behind my wife’s back, I was planning to tell her when the bike came to the Florida dealership, it was in Ohio at the time. But it took longer than expected and she saw the $500 deposit I made on the CC. The cat was out of the bag and she was mad! I was in the dog house for about two weeks, she barely spoke to me. Finally she came around and the bike finally made it to Florida. So here she is today, her nickname is Godzilla!

·
Premium Member
05 Vstar 1100
12 Posts
The November Bike of the Month contest is live. Please read carefully below.

THIS MONTH'S THEME:
Post any pic of your bike you want.
  • The last week of each month, a poll will be added to the thread with all the entries and you will have 7 days (or 5, depending on how quick I am to get the poll up and how well the thread is moving) to cast your vote.
  • You must own the submitted bike.
  • I would strongly suggest submitting pics with no people in it (dogs are fine) or at the least, crop them out of it.
  • Feel free to give a little backstory on your bike. Whether that be the modifications it has, how you came to own it, or just a fun story. Don't be afraid to share your bike's story.
  • If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second bike that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here.

Congrats to October's Bike of the Month winner, @Yamaha Pat!

View attachment 111569
Tire Fuel tank Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting
05 1100. Dropped the bags, swapped out the Vance & Hines slip ons for the originals. 50k+ on it, but still ticking in South Carolina.

·
Premium Member
2006 Stratoliner, 2014 Triumph Rocket III Touring, 1982 XS650 Heritage Special
2,870 Posts
Buzzy turned 40 years old this month. He was built in Nov 1981. He is the XS650SJ aka, Heritage Special.
Buzzy has not been restored and shows in his original color of black (the fastest color even back then). He got new brake disks and grommets to hold his side panels on today. Buzzy is my ridable project and will see commuter duty 2-3 times per week for the foreseeable future.
Seen here today along the shore of the Potomac River in Dumfries, Virginia.

Tire Wheel Plant Fuel tank Vehicle

·
Registered
2006 Yamaha Stratoliner S
76 Posts
This is my babe, now in storage.
I've been off a bike for about 30 years, and now the kids are almost all out.
I desided to get miself something I have missed for many years, then this beauty came along and I had to have her!
Still a little shacky riding her in the slow areas but boy does she fly.
On Nov 5th I bought my Wife her own bike so we can ride together soon as she finishes her courses and we can get her through 11 months of learners we will travel.

Can't wait! :love:

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank
Wheel Tire Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive lighting

·
Registered
2 Posts
My 2006 Star Stratoliner Midnight.

It's the only factory-fresh vehicle I ever bought, all my other wheels have been used.

I added the topbox, the driving lights and a bunch of factory chrome, and had the rims and passenger floorboards powder coated black. The electronics, exhaust, and everything else is stock. I really love that engine.

It's a comfortable touring bike, 1 or 2 up, and with the topbox I can use it for grocery runs too, so it's pretty practical, all things considered.

Also, it snows up here sometimes... ;)

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Motorcycle

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle

1 - 20 of 23 Posts