Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, just did the o2 mod on my 1300 and right out of the driveway I could tell a big difference. I'm running stock air box with the cobra slip on and have always has that stumble everyone talks about and some popping on decel , now no stumble and very little to no pop. I had adjusted my riding to make up for the stumble and when I started down the road the bike almost didn't feel right, I had forgotten how it was to have normal throttle. love it so far, i guess we will see how it does when riding 2 up.:):)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hello everyone, just did the o2 mod on my 1300 and right out of the driveway I could tell a big difference. I'm running stock air box with the cobra slip on and have always has that stumble everyone talks about and some popping on decel , now no stumble and very little to no pop. I had adjusted my riding to make up for the stumble and when I started down the road the bike almost didn't feel right, I had forgotten how it was to have normal throttle. love it so far, i guess we will see how it does when riding 2 up.:):)
just done about 50 miles 2up and everything was smooth as silk, lovin every minute of it

1 - 2 of 2 Posts