Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The October Bike of the Month contest is live. Please read carefully below.

THIS MONTH'S THEME:
Its October. Lets see some Fall foliage, something Halloween or something related to the season.

• The last week of each month, a poll will be added to the thread with all the entries and you will have 7 days (or 5, depending on how quick I am to get the poll up and how well the thread is moving) to cast your vote.
  • You must own the submitted bike.
  • I would strongly suggest submitting pics with no people in it (dogs are fine) or at the least, crop them out of it.
  • Feel free to give a little backstory on your bike. Whether that be the modifications it has, how you came to own it, or just a fun story. Don't be afraid to share your bike's story.
  • If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second bike that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here.

Congrats to September's Bike of the Month winner, @Harrywho72!

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank

·
Registered
00' Roadstar 1600 Chopper
170 Posts
I am surprised by the minimal entries into this month. So just for fun I present my in pieces project bike which doubles as a clothes rack for my hunting gear to dry when I spray my scent blocker on (aka my fall foliage) :ROFLMAO:
Bike is an 00' Roadstar 1600 that I am in the process of making into a rigid frame springer front foot clutch chopper.
(this is just for fun and to maybe bump this thread a little, please don't vote for me)

Motor vehicle Automotive design Wood Floor Engineering

·
Registered
21 Posts
Spent the last year bringing this girl back from the dead! ☠ 🎃 I will be taking her on her maiden voyage today 10-20-2021 more pics to come.
2006 Yamaha V-Star 650
New pipes, pod kit, jets, brakes, choke cable, throttle cables, new speedometer, new brake handle and master cylinder, new headlight, taillight, crash bars, new horn, new rear drive, plugs, grips and oil also a new chrome cover for the drive line. all that left is recovering the rear seat and backrest then adding the leather saddle bags I have. Probably need to delete the AIS while I am at it. I have been working on this bike over a year because of cost for parts and time. I am super excited I can ride it now! (well ride it safely) lol 😝
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Automotive lighting Automotive tire
Automotive lighting Vehicle Automotive tire Vehicle registration plate Fuel tank
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tread Automotive lighting Tire
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Vehicle Hood Automotive lighting

·
Registered
00' Roadstar 1600 Chopper
170 Posts
Well, pretty much none of these are Fall or Halloween themed, with the exception of maybe @Yamaha Pat. Do we want to just scrap the theme and vote based on what we have or scrap the month and try again in November?

-Mike
Vote based on what you have, aka just give it to @Yamaha Pat for being the only one to follow the directions.

·
Administrator - "Loose Nut" - Houston, Texas
2001 Vstar 1100 Classic (sold), 2006 HD Electra Glide Ultra Classic
12,735 Posts
Vote on what's there. I'll second that @Yamaha Pat is the only one that followed the theme.

Vote on what's there. I'll second that @Yamaha Pat is the only one that followed the theme.

·
Administrator
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Congrats to @Yamaha Pat, you are our October Bike of the Month winner. As you already have a lifetime membership for being an admin, would you like to gift the one year to someone?

November thread will go live later in the week.

-Mike

·
Administrator - "Loose Nut" - Houston, Texas
2001 Vstar 1100 Classic (sold), 2006 HD Electra Glide Ultra Classic
12,735 Posts
Congrats Pat, our resident scavenger hunt expert to find the perfect photo spot!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts