Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this was strange - I had the 8K service done and while riding to work the other day I noticed my clock was wrong. So when I parked, I reset it to the correct time. Then I noticed that the mileage on the Trip2 was more than it should have been. I had just filled my tank and reset Trip2 to zero. My commute to work is 33 miles from my driveway to work parking lot. Trip 2 should have read 33, but read 64. As I clicked the selector, I noticed my mileage which should have been 8600, it read 14000, (not sure of exact numbers). I then noticed the small Kilo indicator icon. Ok, no big deal, just switch it back. So got home and grabbed manual and I don't find anything mentioning changing the ODO display from KILO to MPH or vice versa. Or did I just not look in the right section? I looked at section 3 which covers the Display but again, didn't see anything mentioned about changing it from one or the other. Anyone out there know what the process is to change ODO display from Kil to MPH or vice versa?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts