Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day everyone

I am looking for a specific part for my vstar 950 ... it's for the oem passing lamps ... my son broke one of my signal light mounts of the passing lamps and inneed the part that is circled in this pic ... specifically the left side one ( if seated on the bike ) my local Yamaha dealer says they cannot get that for me which I find odd as it's an oem Yamaha part ... any help would be great !!!

Shane

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope I've tried Babbets already .... sad to say that Yamaha won't supply the replacement parts needed. Their suggestion was to purchace the entire lighting package again ... $600.00 plus Canadian !!! Ummmm no thanks ... only need the 50 cent mounts.

Any and a help tracking down these parts would be greatly appreciated

Shane

·
Registered
318 Posts
I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but over the years I've seen several posts about needing parts for these OEM passing light bars and ALL the answers have been the same - You must buy the entire light bar. No one sells individual parts. Again, sorry.:crying:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Makes absolutely no sense whatsoever having to spend $600.00 dollars in order to repair a .50 cent part .... it's not even metal !!!! I am not happy with Yamaha service on this issue at all!!!

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts