Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone experienced issues with these and replaced light itself? wondering what fits into the original housing or have you found a Yamaha replacement? My experience with Yamaha customer service was there is no replacement other than buy a new light set.

·
Registered
2008 v star 1300 & 2008 v star 250
321 Posts
When I was researching the OEM lightbar, I distinctly remember coming across led lights that are retro fit for the passing lights. Halogen were available also. The OEM led's where $369 USD if I recall.

·
Registered
2008 v star 1300 & 2008 v star 250
321 Posts
Just google v star 1300 passing lamps, go to yamaha sports plaza, look up lighting.
LED retrofit
5VN-H54AO-50-00

·
Registered
237 Posts
This is all I am searching for, or a suitable replacement. View attachment 101007
I have no idea why, but I was given a warning stating that the content of the picture was not suitable for those under 18. I had to click on the warning, to continue to the picture. When the picture is shown, I see a lightbulb. I do not see anything inappropriate.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
9,463 Posts
I have no idea why, but I was given a warning stating that the content of the picture was not suitable for those under 18. I had to click on the warning, to continue to the picture. When the picture is shown, I see a lightbulb. I do not see anything inappropriate.
I got the same thing. It's not the first time it's happened. Software hiccup, I guess.

Reactions: CantRider
1 - 7 of 7 Posts