Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an '07 1300 and am looking to find a pair of the OEM saddlebags for cheap money (as-in not more than $150). Does anyone know a seller in that price range?

Thanks!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Don't know if you will find OEM Yamaha bags that cheap, even used. You could check out VIKINGBAGS.COM They have some Yamaha Specific bags for the 1300. You might find something that is interesting to you.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I took a look at Viking; very nice. I read that some of the bags have fitting-problems; namely they hit the drive guard when going over bumps and can cause damage.

Do you use these bags?

·
Registered
57 Posts
I dont use their saddlebags but I do have one of their large soft bags that fits on the sissybar and luggage rack. I used it on a 7000 mile trip last year and worked well. I would think that if the saddle bags specifically said for a 1300 that you wouldn't have a problem. Maybe a call or computer chat with someone there would be helpful. Good Luck

·
Registered
354 Posts
I found this leather up sadle bags site it seems reasonable I found what looks like oem style at least listed as oem for my bike for under 200 bucks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts