Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
I might be interested. I have a stock 2014 Stratoliner S and, I think the windshield is too high. I'm looking through it instead of over it and, it reflects the speedometer back into my face if I'm riding after dark. :confused: But, the one you've pictured looks really short. What is the length from the top of the headlight cut-out to the top of the screen?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I might be interested. I have a stock 2014 Stratoliner S and, I think the windshield is too high. I'm looking through it instead of over it and, it reflects the speedometer back into my face if I'm riding after dark. :confused: But, the one you've pictured looks really short. What is the length from the top of the headlight cut-out to the top of the screen?
These are the OEM sizes.
Windshield Heights:
  • Short 16-3/8" <<<<<<<<<<< This is the one I'm selling.
  • Medium 21-5/8"
  • Tall 24-5/8"

·
Registered
120 Posts
Sold! Also, I can't believe mine is only a "Medium". I can't imagine one 3" taller. Sending you a DM.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sold! Also, I can't believe mine is only a "Medium". I can't imagine one 3" taller. Sending you a DM.
Hi Jim. I'm having a hard time navigating this site, can you send me an email to [email protected] I can't find a DM message, and every single time I leave I have to reset my password to get back in lol.

Hi Jim. I'm having a hard time navigating this site, can you send me an email to [email protected] I can't find a DM message, and every single time I leave I have to reset my password to get back in lol.
Or help me find where the DM messages are.

Jim, or can you tell me how to find the DM messages?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Jim, or can you tell me how to find the DM messages?
Uhh, there should be an icon, just left of the three vertical dots. Click on that and you get a drop down menu. Click on "conversations" - the envelope icon.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,458 Posts
To sent PM / Conversation :

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have an OEM windshield For sale for 100.00 + shipping. This shield is in mint condition and was only used for a few hours before I put the medium back on.
I have an OEM windshield For sale for 100.00 + shipping. This shield is in mint condition and was only used for a few hours before I put the medium back on.
The windshield is sold.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts