Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I was originally here for my neighbor since he had a Vstar 650 and I am a member on VTXOA.com. I had been just lurking and seeing what was out there. Well my wife took the MSC in November and she had a starter bike (88 Intruder 750). The other day my friend and neighbor told us it was time to hang up the helmet and sale the bike. He has a severe heart condition.

He had the Classic with the Silverado package. I keep saying this in past tense because my wife wanted to keep his bike in the stable. She prefers the look of the custom 650 Vstar that is blue with ghost flames, but we will switch the tins.

Yes we bought it today. It was under the stipulation that I told the wife to join a forum to learn about them and she agreed. We will see how it goes.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Well I was originally here for my neighbor since he had a Vstar 650 and I am a member on VTXOA.com. I had been just lurking and seeing what was out there. Well my wife took the MSC in November and she had a starter bike (88 Intruder 750). The other day my friend and neighbor told us it was time to hang up the helmet and sale the bike. He has a severe heart condition.

He had the Classic with the Silverado package. I keep saying this in past tense because my wife wanted to keep his bike in the stable. She prefers the look of the custom 650 Vstar that is blue with ghost flames, but we will switch the tins.

Yes we bought it today. It was under the stipulation that I told the wife to join a forum to learn about them and she agreed. We will see how it goes.
OK, so did she join this forum, or another?:)

·
Registered
18 Posts
She will love the Silverado. I had mine for about 10 months. I just sold it. I moved up to the 950 for highway long rides. I have to keep up with hubby on his HD Ultra Classic.
Congrats to her.
What is CC&D?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.