Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
rode for a couple hours today 35 degrees 20mph winds. the end of season is a week away for me, after the 1st week of january it rarely gets above freezing around here, so i'm bring it in very soon and start the 90 day countdown til spring, doing a lot of things to it this winter. new bags,seats,exhaust, tail rack and sissy bar bag and pad, grips, engine guard, and of course all the maintenance, that should keep me busy for winter this year

·
Registered
35 Posts
View attachment 65954
Not much more to be said, eh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
One of the few bright sides of the beginning of Winter is that the days are slowly getting longer again!

Also, it is a good time to get the bike ready for Spring by doing the routine maintenance ahead time and making a mods that you have been putting off because you did not want the bike out of commission during riding season. Another benefit is having the time to communicate with other like minded riders on this website!:smile:

·
Registered
318 Posts
I hear ya. Down here it's only going to get into the mid 60s to low 70s this week. If it gets much colder, I'm gonna hafta wear my LONG sleeve shirts. :wink:

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
I hear ya. Down here it's only going to get into the mid 60s to low 70s this week. If it gets much colder, I'm gonna hafta wear my LONG sleeve shirts. :wink:
Yeah, yeah... rub it in :wink:

Got up to -3 C here today. Roads were dry.... it was tempting.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts