Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined the form. I haven't had a bike of my own for over 20 years. Kids are all grown up and the wife finally gave in. She cringed the day i came home with my license. Got a used 2008 1100 Vstar with 7000m. Great bike changed the tires and oil and off i went. Daily rider to work and when i can on the weekends for fun. Next step, get the wife to go for a ride.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Welcome. This is a place where everybody has that same dream.

Just remember: it's an upright dream....ride to live!

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome from where ever i may be :D If you have humor you might be able to tolerate some of these guys :D

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Welcome to a fun and informative place(at least it can be:rolleyes:)
Join in, add what you can, when you can:) Some of the boys can bring a smile or two, for sure:eek: Ride Safe:cool:
(1100 VStar, you done good. Super fine ride, IMHFO)

·
Registered
821 Posts
You're only as old as you feel. Today I feel like I'm about 90, but hey, that's not everyday.;) Most days I feel like a kid, or at least I act like one, anyway,
Welcome!:)

·
Registered
17 Posts
No mid life crisis here. I was all into racing quads/mc's off road. wife was bored with me gone all the time. My hobby and business. She wanted soemthing we could both do. Took my toys and trailer to a dealer, didn't think deal would go, it did. bye bye fun. Oh well. This is my 2nd bike at its a 2009 Stratoliner S in black cherry. Sweet bike.

I still want to off road race. Oh well!

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome aboard glad to have you on the forum.The only thing you need to remember here on the forum in that the grey bikes are the fastest.Be safe out there,ride on and keep the shiny side up.

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
I'm sure you can find a good painter that can fix it :D
Not to worry bz--

Stratowart is still pissed that after running into a Maine State Police speed trap, they made him re-register his blue bike as a farm implement and put an orange triangle on it...:rolleyes:

Welcome, eh?;)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you all for the warm response. My V Star is factory Black with the gray inlay flames. It is the best of both worlds. Fast and nice to look at. Lots of chrome to let the other drivers know I am here. I am outside the San Diego area so the riding season last most of the year. I will put in my two cents from time to time. keep it clean and be safe out there.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts