Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased 2001 650 right off the show room floor...had never been on a bike a day in my life. Even had to have a buddy ride it home for me because I didn't have my liscense yet. Had the bike about a month before I was struck in a walmart parking lot by a lovely little old lady that "didn't see me". Spent the next few years rebuliding the bike and getting her ready to ride again. She started out purple and ended up OD green.

Attachments

·
Registered
621 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I'm glad to see you submitted for BotM, you did some nice work there.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
howdy. this is the part where i introduce you to our monthly bike contest, but i see you've found your way around already. nice looking bike
I hope that it is ok that i posted on there for the monthly contest...she's just been in pieces for so long...I've only had her back together for about a month now and am really proud of her.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Welcome! Nice looking bike. Did the "lovely little old lady" 's insurance pay for it? :D

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
Welcome to the 4M!
The olive drab green and the tan leather seat always look nice together.

Whats with Walmart parking lots, I got hit by a mini van walking from my car to the door.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome! Nice looking bike. Did the "lovely little old lady" 's insurance pay for it? :D
Sadly the "little old lady" drove off before I got any information... Stalked the parking lot for a month to see if she would return, but no luck. :(

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome to the 4M!
The olive drab green and the tan leather seat always look nice together.

Whats with Walmart parking lots, I got hit by a mini van walking from my car to the door.

I for one am done with their parking lots, now chose to go to Target...guess they look out for bike better there.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Walmart parking lots scare the crap out of me. I try to avoid them unless I'm driving a tank.

·
Registered
124 Posts
One of a kind

Don't see that every day. Looks like you are running ammo to the front. Cool ride.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts